Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fancy Pants Designs - Kraft Kuts



Being a mom of two boys, I am constantly on the look out for paper or embellishments for "boy" pages. I always find lots of pinks and purples, or paper with flowers - and don't get me wrong, I LOVE that paper, but, it's really hard to incorporate that paper into a "boy" page.

I also love BLING...and lots of it, but how many boys want to see their pictures covered with glitter and rhinestones??? (I promise, I am going to make a point, just bear with me)

Recently, I discovered a new company, Fancy Pants Designs - and I LOVE them!!! The first set of paper I bought from Fancy Pants Designs was the Artic Chill line. It is still perfectly stored in my scrapbook closet, but, I do have good intentions. I plan on using that paper to scrapbook my Winter Storm 2009 pictures. Since that first purchase, I have been hooked.

Recently, my local scrapbook store began carrying Fancy Pants, I got so excited! However, at the moment, the lines they are carrying are more for "girl" layouts...but, I didn't get discouraged. I was determined to use some of their new paper. That's when I found Kraft Kuts. It is a little girlie, but, I wanted it so bad, I knew that I could figure out something I could do with it. I took pictures of my boys in front of my uncles irises, and decided those would be the perfect pictures to use on this layout. I am SO please with the result.




Supplies Used:

Fancy Pants Designs - Kraft Kuts
Cricut Cartride - Cuttin Up
Bazzill Cardstock - Yellow, Blue and Green
Stickles - Cotton Candy, XMas Red, Yellow, Turquoise, Diamond, Vintage Photo Distress Stickles, Peeled Paint Distress Stickles
Doodlebug Design Bumblebee Glitter Sugar Coating
Diamond Glaze
Color Box Fluid Chalk Inkpad - Dark Brown

No comments: