Tuesday, May 12, 2009

IT'S CHALLENGE TIME!!!!

I'm going to try something new. Each month, I will issue a new challenge. It may be scrapbooking related, it may be card making related, it may be paper crafting related, you never know what kind of challenge I will come up with, that's why you need to check back often.

My first challenge, well, it should be no surprise really...It involves my own book, "Sporty Scrappin'".

I have taken a quote out of my book, and challenge you to use it somehow, in a 12 x 12 layout. I will choose a layout as the winner, and the winner will receive an autographed copy of my book, "Sporty Scrappin'".

The quote is - "Basketball - Not Just A Game"

Please email me (momfor2@hotmail.com) your submissions by 05/31/2009. I will choose a winner by 06/07/2009, once I contact the winner, I will post the information here.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to email me. I can't wait to see all the wonderful layouts!!!

Have fun!!!

No comments: