Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!

It's been such a long time since I have posted anything...I don't know where to begin. I have so many ideas, and just don't know which idea to start with.

First of all, I should say that I hope everyone had an awesome National Scrapbook Day, and got lots of scrapbooking done. I spent the last two days at my local scrapbook store, Simply Scrapbooking, cropping away!! I had so much fun and the owners of the store were absolutely wonderful. I can't wait until my next crop there, May 29.

Occasionally I "google" the title of my book to see what stores are selling it, and to see if any new stores have picked it up, and tonight, I was pleasantly surprised to find this review at Scrapbooking.com.

I am ALWAYS searching the internet trying to find the newest scrapbooking products. I like all scrapbook produts I find, but there are just some companies that I just LOVE and cannot get enough of their paper and embellishments. My most favorite company is definately, Bo Bunny, they have so many different lines, and they cater not only to girls, but to boys as well, and, since I am a mother of two boys, that makes me very happy. Below is a Paper Bag Album I created using Bo Bunny Abbey Road.


1 comment:

Warm n Wonderful said...

This is a beautiful book. I'm in the process of making another retirement book for a colleague at work.